1) The official language(s) of the Lārhūs Fyrnsida will be English, both modern and old.
2) No persons will be denied the opportunity to learn or form an associated kindred based on their race, religion, nationality, gender, sexual orientation etc. Those eager to learn will be given the tools with which to do so, irrespective of origin.
3) Politicking of any kind is strictly forbidden, as modern political movements are not in keeping with elder heathen worldview or culture. Images and text produced by the Lārhūs are for religious use only and are not permitted to be shared for political reasons.
4) All developments within the Lārhūs will be made by the Lārwitan in order to produce a cohesive message and image.
5) All material submitted to the Lārhūs Fyrnsida and the Lārhūs Handboc is submitted in good faith for the purpose of sharing information. Material produced explicitly for and by the Lārhūs is classified under the Creative Commons Non-Commercial attribution.
6) All material submitted to the Lārhūs Fyrnsida is granted by the original content creator for display by the Lārhūs. It is the obligation of the Larwitan to keep or remove content as is appropriate.